In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/2016, we advise you of the
processing your personal data.
Turismo y Transporte 21 de Mayo Limitada, hereafter referred Turismo 21 de Mayo, collects, processes and stores personal data through its website www.turismo21demayo.com.
- Commercial name:
- Turismo 21 de Mayo
- Business name:
- Turismo y Transporte 21 de Mayo Limitada
- Eberhard N° 560 Puerto Natales - Chile
- Contact e-mail:
We will only collect data that are strictly necessary to conduct
the normal activity of the service, in respect with the principle of data minimization (Art.5.b GDPR).
The collected data will be for persons over 16 years of age (Art. 8.1 RGPD) or, in the case of minors under 16 years of age, only with the authorization of a legal representative of the minor.
Turismo 21 de Mayo reserves the right to take positive measures to verify the veracity of the age (Art. 8.2 GDPR).
In any case this data will be identifying and non-sensitive :
- Surname and name
- Identity number (RUT or passport number)
- Nacionality or country of residence
- Age range
- Phone number (optional)
- Hotel in Natales (optional)
Personal data is collected via the website Turismo 21 de Mayo, www.turismo21demayo.com,
when you complete the information in the input form fields.
Purposes of data collection and processing
The purpose of data collection and processing is to: :
- In the case of the contact form
- Being able to answer your questions: we only receive an email with your personal data, it is not saved in our database.
- In the case of the reservation form
- Be able to manage your reservation
- Be able to alert you to any changes regarding the trip you purchased
- Be able to contact you in the case of no-show with your phone number or hotel name in Natales
- Meet our obligations with the Chilean Navy on a sailing excursion : we must provide the Chilean Navy with a list of travellers (full name, identification number and nationality)
- Meet our obligations with CONAF in the case of an excursion with entry to a Nacional Park : this requires knowing the age range of each traveller and if they are Chileans or foreigners
- Meet our fiscal obligations
Turismo 21 de Mayo undertakes not to use the obtained data for any purpose other than that of.
Data collected will be recorded in a database belonging to Turismo 21 de Mayo.
This database will be housed at SOLUCIONES WEB ON LINE S.L (ProfesionalHosting) whose residence is located in :
Calle Hermanos Machado, 19, CP 04720 EL PARADOR, Almeria - España.
Data retention period
The data will be retained until the purpose for which they are collected is no longer required (Art.5.e. GDPR) or until the client exercises his right deletion or modification of its data, only as far as it does not conflict with our legal or tax obligations to keep that data.
How we protect your data?
Your data is transmitted and stored securely as we have :
- Encryption by protocol SSL
- Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access
- Access control
Turismo 21 de Mayo cannot guarantee complete security of communications over the Internet, but we ensure that we take all necessary steps to protect your data.
Moreover Turismo 21 de Mayo undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the data and will not disclose it, or will allow access to these, to unauthorized third parties.
Your Data Protection Rights
European regulation recognises certain rights to the European user who has given up their personal data :
- Right of access to personal data stored in our files.
- User has the right to obtain confirmation from the processor that their data are or are not being treated, and when they are, he has the right to access to this data as well as detailed information from the processing of its data.
- Right of rectification of the data.
- Users have the right to correct their personal information that is inaccurate and to complete data that is incomplete.
- Right to delete data.
- Under certain circumstances and for specific reasons, the user may object
processing their data.
The entity will then stop processing this data except for legitimate, compelling reasons or for the exercise or defence of potential claims.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data.
- In this case, we will retain it only for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to data portability.
- Users have the right to receive their personal data, which they have provided to a processor, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and have the right to transmit that data to another processor.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore can only take place for your own data
To exercise one of these rights you can do so online via our contact form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the rights you wish to exercise and identification.
We commit to responding to your request within a maximum of one month.
Lawfulness of the data processing
Cookies are small files that are created and stored on the user’s
computer’s hard drive via their web browser when the user visits a website.
Cookies can be used :
- to collect and save user navigation information in order to make it easier and improve service, this type of cookie usually does not keep (session cookies),
- or to store user data for other types of future services, this type of cookie can be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies).
There are different types of cookies :
- Technical cookies
- that facilitate the navigation of the user, as well as the use of different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to restricted to certain parts of the site, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, Security, offering some features (videos, social networks, etc).
- Cookies de customization
- that allow the Internet user to access certain features based on their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc).
- Cookies of statistical analysis
- that allow anonymous analysis of user behaviour to measure the site audience and develop navigation profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies
- that enable the management of web advertising spaces.
- Personal advertising cookies
- that enable the management of web advertising spaces, based on the user’s behavior and browsing habits, from which a user profile is developed, to customize the advertising displayed in its browser.
The internal cookies which use Turismo 21 de Mayo are only technical and customization cookies.
- Google analytics
- Google Maps
No third party cookies are deposited without your consent.