Boat trip to Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers
If you are in Puerto Natales, you can not miss this amazing trip! Sail with us across of the patagonian fjords and discover one of the most beautifull national parks in Chile; The Bernardo O´Higgins National Park. On the way you can aprecciate native wildlife, visit the Balmaceda and Serrano glaciar and enjoy a delicius whiskey and patagonic lunch.
- Until 31/08/2023 : $125.000 clp per person
- from 01/09/2023 until 31/08/2024 $140.000 clp per person
07:00 Check in at our office (Eberhard 560) . Transfer from our office to Puerto Bories.
08:00 Navigation from Puerto Bories, to the Balmaceda and Serrano Glacier. There you can see beautifull views of mountains, waterfall, cattle ranhes and Patagonian birds.
11:00 Visit to the Balmaceda glaciers.
11:30 Arrival to Bernardo O´Higgins national park. Walk through lush forest of coihues and ñirres to the foot of the Serrano glacier.
13:00 Return from Serrano glacier to Estancia Perales.
14:00 Lunch in Estancia Perales.
17:30 Arrival in Puerto Natales.
End of services.
*Hours are approximate
- This trip is subject to weather conditions.
- Passengers should bring warm clothes, including gloves and hat.
- The timing is approximate.
- From april to august the check in at our office is at 08.00 am, and the arrival in Puerto Natales is at 18.00 hrs
BOOKING ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE IS RECOMMENDED
- The prices of the excursions are expressed in Chilean Pesos.
- Children under 2 years of age are free in our services.
- Children between 2 and 12 years old pay 50% of the rate.
- First and second layer
- Waterproof pants and shoes
Coffe or tea on board
Whiskey with glacier ice
Walking around Laguna Serrano
Lunch in Estancia Perales
Guides with WFR
Entrance to Bernardo O´Higgins National park