Mountain Fjord Navigation
We are committed to make the world aware of the beauty of our land and we love to venture and expand our horizons. As such, we have great pleasure in offering you a navigation that has deeply impressed many in the past and that causes enthusiasm in all because of its pristine charm.
We invite you to travel with us to one of the best kept secrets of our Ultima Esperanza Province:
- Price per person: $180.000,- CLP
- Low Season 01-04-23 to 30-08-23 High Season 01-19-23 to 31-03-24
07:00 HRS: Check-in at Turismo 21 de Mayo office. Transfer to Puerto Bories
08:00 HRS: Sailing from Puerto Bories
Briefing on board. Safety instructions
08:30 HRS: Breakfast on board
Almirante Montt Gulf
09:30 HRS: Kirke Narrow
10:30 HRS: Gray Cape (Lighthouse that marks the start of Las Montañas Channel)
Sighting of Sarmiento mountain range within Las Montañas Peninsula, from where descends the glaciers we will observe: ZAMUDIO, BERNAL, HERMAN, ALSINA Y PAREDES.
12:30 HRS: Small snack
13:30 HRS: Return trip.
15:00 HRS: Tea/Coffee on board
Santa María Channel: Sighting of “Grupo La Paz” also known as “Cerro Ratón” located in Roca Peninsula
16:30 HRS: Arrival in Puerto Bories.
17:00 HRS: Return to Natales
End of services
- This trip is subject to weather conditions.
- Passengers should bring warm clothes, including gloves and hat.
- The timing is approximate.
- Scheduled departures. Navigation will be carried out with a minimum of 25 passengers
BOOKING ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE IS RECOMMENDED
- The prices of the excursions are expressed in Chilean Pesos.
- Children under 2 years of age are free in our services.
- Children between 2 and 12 years old pay 50% of the rate.
- First and second layer
- Waterproof pants and shoes
Coffe Or Tea On Board
Whiskey With Glacier Ice
Guides With WFR
Does not include
Lunch In Estancia Perales